Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back to my old stomping grounds...

I'm heading out to Oakland for a quick visit. I can't wait to see my friends, and I'm looking forward to stopping by Adesso and Boccalone for some excellent cured meats. I also plan on drinking lots of coffee. Blue Bottle, Four Barrel, Dynamo, and of course the old standby Peet's. I will probably have a caffiene buzz that will last for a couple of weeks, which is good, because March is going to be a big month. Keep an eye on the site for a bunch of announcements including new farmers that we'll be working with, events were you can taste our products, and most importantly where you can buy our products!

p.s. I already spilled the beans about one of our new suppliers on the twitter feed over there -->

No comments:

Post a Comment